THE 4th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MINE SAFETY SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
October 22-24, 2018
The Fourth International Symposium on Mine Safety Science and Engineering (ISMSSE2018) will be held in Beijing on October 22-24, 2018. The symposium is hosted by University of Science and Technology Beijing.
(1) The conference will invite experts to do special academic reports.
(2) The conference will select some excellent papers to relevant journals (indexed by SCI or EI) to be published. All other papers will be published online on the symposium website and the abstracts will be printed.
(3)The conference will publicize the achievements of mine safety science and engineering innovation at home and abroad on site and conference website.
- Theory of mine safety science
- Occupational health and environmental safety in mine ventilation, mine fire, dust explosion, radiation, air quality control, noise, etc.
- Mine dynamic disaster (rock burst, coal and gas outburst, water inrush, tailings dam failure, goaf formation, roof burst, rock slope instability, etc..)
- Coal mine gas
- Mine emergency rescue
- Mine safety informatization
- Mining equipment safety
- Mine safety management, education, training and safety behavior
- Other related topics
International Symposium Language:
English (including symposium language and paper publication)
May 31, 2018: deadline date for abstract submission
July 05, 2018: deadline date for paper submission
August 10, 2018: paper review and acceptance
October 22-24, 2018: international symposium
The symposium registration fees include printed brochure, abstract printing, welcome reception, meals and coffee breaks.
|Author (Chinese)||RMB 3000 per person|
|Author||USD 600 per person|
|ICMSSE member (Chinese) /Delegate/Student||RMB 1500 per person|
|ICMSSE member/Delegate/Student||USD 300 per person|
For submission and more information, please click here.
Copyright transfer agreement: click here.